you give me meaning, something I can breathe in
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
There is a freedom to being unchained. Stepping back into a coat she has not properly worn in far too long. It still fits as perfectly as it had the day she had shed it, and it embraces her fully in return. The Valkyrie, riding her vengeful storm. And where would she be without the Reaper? A pair of godlike souls, presiding over their precipice with auras that drive weaker men to their knees. They have allowed themselves to feel, yes. To experience, to process. But that does not make them weak, or at least it will not any longer.

His vow sinks into her bones, molten and inflaming, and the devil lives in the corners of her smile as their magic coalesces into a storm that rages even as they pull their power back. Free at last to wreck and ruin. To remind everyone on this godforsaken stretch of land that they are not to be tested and tried. For what power do they hold against the combined might of these two elemental creatures, reunited with their primordial desires at last?

“Something beautiful.”

Over the ocean, the storm clouds rumble threateningly.

- FIN
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
Let weakness disappear, there's nobody but me here
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you give me meaning, something I can breathe in - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:40 PM