Personal Quest we worked so hard to build a little house
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Remi and Ronin arrive together, landing nearby and quickly setting to work, "I have a couple of saws and stuff over here to help clear if you need them. Anything that can't be used for building material toss into a burn pile. The rest that can be used for wood break down into something manageable." Neither of them need much direction and given the strength of the two demi gods, they have very little trouble. Except for a flock of hels that have decided to nest in the trees do heckle them a bit, swooping down to peck at the tops of their heads. Not enough to halt progress, but enough to slow them down a bit.

Maeve offers Raza an apologetic smile, a faint flush rising to mix with the pink already in her cheeks thanks to the heat. "I've been working on it. Here is the list of things we need as far as tools go. The shop down near the docks promised to provide that and some workers. Just need to go collect." She instructs, passing the woman a list that's clearly written out with the Madame's order. Raza won't have any problems completing this particular task. Especially not with the extra workers she collects along the way. The woman doesn't even have to carry anything back.

Another smile spreads on her lips at the sight of Locke and she pauses to press a quick kiss to his lips, "Wood and nails and all of that good stuff. They said something about have a few carts loaded up for us. I think we'll just need to get them back here." Maeve explains, taking his arm and heading into town towards the lumber yard that thankfully has some wood set up for them. However they are stuck with trying to hitch up the horses to the carts themselves. Something that proves to be a bit of a challenge given that Maeve has no real idea about what she's doing. "I think I did this wrong..." They're going to have to figure this out before they can head back to the building site.

Pretty easy first round!

- There is plenty of greenery to clear, trees to cut down, and hels to chase off!
- With the arrival of tools and extra hands this should be able to go more quickly!
- Locke and Maeve have to get the carts of wood back to the Halenani, but before they can do that they have to figure out this horse situation!

No posting order!
So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice

Messages In This Thread
RE: we worked so hard to build a little house - by Maeve - 05-27-2021, 10:50 PM