Personal Quest we worked so hard to build a little house
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
i've been sleepwalking and wandering all night
“I think so. Why don’t you go on and give it a try?” The alchemist replies with a smug grin, before hitting his forehead with the flat of his palm as if having only just understood. Oh, you meant me. Of course. Because you can’t—“ He trails off with a bright laugh. Shifting, the manticore indeed roars at the Hels, but not just that. Charging at the trees where more of them have been roosting, Remi slams his paws against the base of it, shaking it nearly to the point of toppling it.

Deciding to use this shift rather than changing back, Remi begins raking at the earth with his powerful claws to remove the worst of the overgrown shrubs and tree roots. This all feels very familiar. He thinks toward his husband, and though manticores aren’t known for being expressive, Ronin will no doubt see a glint of amusement in his husband’s eyes.

Remi shifts to deal with the Hels, and then uses his claws to tear up the shrubs and move them away to be burned.

trying to take what's lost and broke and make it right

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: we worked so hard to build a little house - by Remi - 05-30-2021, 02:58 PM