Personal Quest we worked so hard to build a little house
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

So maybe he shouldn't have picked this thing to go on. Maybe he should've just stayed and did the stuff with the rocks. Probably would've gone better but no he wanted to go play in the sand like a child. Except now they have a broken wheelbarrow and two broken shoves. They don't have anything to fix them on them and there's a shop nearby. Locke sends one man back the the Halenani with one of the working wheelbarrows while the other two men stay behind to fill up the other wheelbarrows with the working shovels.

As for him? Well he tries his hand at the shops. He lacks Maeve's charm and Raza's charisma but he tries his best. Plus, a favor is a favor right? And he's in good with the Madam, that's gotta mean something, right? And it's only a wittle wheel and some shovels.

_____

Locke sends one guy back to the Halenani site with sand, keeps two filling up the functional wheelburrows, and tries his hand at getting a new wheel and shovels!
I'ma do the things that I wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you

Messages In This Thread
RE: we worked so hard to build a little house - by Locke - 06-11-2021, 01:56 AM