Personal Quest we worked so hard to build a little house
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

If it wasn't for the fact that both Ronin and Remi were demigods, things would go a lot worse when they actually begin to saw the trees down into working planks. Ronin does a great job getting the trees ready, ridding the trunks of extra branches and bark like it's nothing, easily completing his task despite the fact that he can't stop making hard wood jokes to save his life. Remi is too busy pondering saw hands to really pay attention to holding onto his husband's wood. Lucky for him, his strength is stupid and even when he doesn't focus on his task, asking what Ronin would like to eat for the rest of his life if he could only pick one thing, they don't have an accident.

Maeve's brows lift as she looks at Raza over the rim of her glass, wiping her mouth after lowering her glass, "I didn't know you were there. Glad that you were able to get out, Most people managed alright. Only a few with injuries including myself. I was inside when it collapsed." She tells her, shaking her head as she recalls the events of that night, expression darkening for a moment. The moment passes and she joins her once more by the rocks, working in tandem this time to handle the bigger stones with ease. Raza might look willowy, but the woman has more strength than is apparent to the naked eye. Between the two girls and the NPCs they're able to get plenty of rocks together for helping to support the foundation.

Locke and co have plenty to overcome. While Locke lacks the charm of Maeve and the charisma of Raza, he's very right in the fact that holding favor with the Madame of the Halenani does mean something. The shop keep doesn't seem too interested at first, but once it becomes clear what it's for, he changes his tune in exchange for a few hours of work from Locke and a promise to see the Madame herself once the brothel is rebuilt. He can finally work on getting the rest of the sand together with the help of the other NPCs who made rather good progress while he was gone.

Remi and Ronin still have wood to cut up, but they're almost done!
Raza and Maeve finished up with the stones. They can start laying out the outline of the foundation!
Locke needs to get a few more loads of sand before he can help finish up at home base!

Almost done with the first part of the PQ!
So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice

Messages In This Thread
RE: we worked so hard to build a little house - by Maeve - 06-11-2021, 04:00 PM