Personal Quest we worked so hard to build a little house
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Even with Remi and Ronin going back and forth, bickering, flirting, and tossing innuendos at each other they manage their task. There isn't any accidents and the last of the wood is cut into planks that will be usable for the next stage of building. They finish by stacking it up neatly by the rest of the wood Maeve and Locke got earlier. It's clear there will be more than enough to build this new structure.

Between Maeve and Raza they both start playing the rocks for the foundation, circling them around where the posts will go. While the work is hard, both women push through, accomplishing the task with the help of the NPCs Raza recruited earlier. It helps that Locke gives her a kiss every time he comes by, bolstering her despite the heat, knowing they're that much closer to finishing it all. As for Locke and co? That plan Locke implements works and they have plenty of sand for filling the foundation once it's established.

Maeve finally comes to a stop, pushing her hair from her face and catching her breath, "Great work everyone! I think we're at a good spot for the next group to come in. I appreciate all the help." There is still plenty of work to be done, but they were one step closer to being rebuilt and that was worth it all.
So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice

Messages In This Thread
RE: we worked so hard to build a little house - by Maeve - 06-15-2021, 06:41 PM