violent delights have violent ends
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Invitation only, hm?

Lucky then that Hotaru has a bracelet on her wrist denoting her as a member. Especially a founding one. It’s quite a simple process then, to stride down the hidden stairwell and lock eyes with the few souls gathered. It is quite late into the night, nearly early morning. Her blood still sings with alcohol, sand still caught in her skirt from where she’d unleashed a storm on the beach with Deimos. Atlas remains outside, a pair of eyes to watch the entry and bar any from coming. No time for second guessing, for forgiveness and hesitations. She holds up her wrist with the bracelet to the others, denoting her membership.

“I need the room. Get out.” Her voice resonates with a command she has not utilized since she was still crowned, but it is not rusty in the least. The same command she’d uttered to those in the Slagveld upstairs. Her fingers spark with electricity as a further incentive, a crackling sound that covers up a peculiar additional pair of steps down the stairs.

What they hopefully won’t see is Deimos, cloaked in a delightful bit of magical shroud that renders him totally invisible. She had waited for him to get past the bottom stair and into the open room before commanding the others out, ensuring they would not bump into the General on the stairs. She waits for his touch to confirm he’s there beside her if they refuse to leave. If they won’t, well. The Valkyrie and the Reaper - for that is who he is here and now, a forgotten ghost reclaiming rightful place at her side - are more than prepared to take them on.

Whether they’ve left or not, no more words are to be wasted. This is a time for action. And so she conjures her lightning and sets off a blast in the far corner of the room, aiming for the flat of the wall. No sense in bringing the basement down on their heads just yet.

- - -

Hotaru and Deimos are trying to destroy the Advocates and potentially the Slagveld!

Hotaru uses her DA bracelet and status as a founding member to order anyone out of the building above and below. She then uses her lightning on the far wall, staying near the stairs. Atlas remains outside.

Lightning manipulation: Can create and control Lightning. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered

Type: Dark
Ornate Leather Bracers (Upgraded) | The wearer can, at will, redirect both magical and physical attacks. For magical attacks, can redirect them within 10ft. Physical attacks must be within melee range to be directed, and can then be redirected within 10ft.

Type: Grey
Leather Jacket | A leather jacket that can reflect basic fire damage away from the wearer. Can be used again after a two post cool-off period. (Made by Deimos)
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-20-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Adam - 05-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Seren - 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-21-2021, 01:43 AM