violent delights have violent ends
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Smoke isn't uncommon in Torchline. Not when bonfires seem to happen seasonally. What isn't common is when said smoke is pouring out of a building that Maeve is fairly familiar with. She's on her way back from another day of work at the Halenani, trying to get the building situated when she sees the smoke first, curling up into the night and making the air hazy. Maeve picks up her pace, starting to run down the street until she comes to a stop outside of the Slagveld, green eyes wide as she tries to take in the situation.

She doesn't recognize Jack in the dark. Not with the smoke that's obscuring the air, but she does recognize Atlas, having been around the unicorn enough recently to spot his distinctive coat colored by the blood coming from his neck. "Ru.." Maeve mutters, eyes flicking up to the windows, knowing that going inside won't do her any good. Not when she isn't even aware of the hidden rooms above. Instead she fumbles with the dagger on her belt, already cutting a strip of fabric from her shirt as she rushes to the fallen unicorn's side, pressing the cloth to the wound in attempts to stop the bleeding.

"Fire!" Maeve yells out, voice loud in the night in attempts to alert those nearby.

Maeve cuts some fabric from her shirt and tries to stop Atlas's bleeding while yelling fire to anyone nearby.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-20-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Adam - 05-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Seren - 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 09:56 PM