violent delights have violent ends
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Hotaru staggers as the pain hits her, and rage follows swiftly after. Who the fuck attacks a companion commanded to move aside if force is applied? For an inactive guild in Torchline? She commands Atlas to run, and the unicorn attempts to heal himself once more, lashing out with sharp hooves to try and force a wide radius around his body as he pulls on superior beastly speed to try and disappear into the night.

Shaken by the pain she feels from the bond, Hotaru reaches for Deimos with her hand, the other going to her throat where the phantom blade still sits. The throbbing in her temple is no better. Surely Belial is already telling him of what’s happening, no sense in words. “Let it burn,” she hisses, and turns for the stairs. She aims for the lowest stair where it connects to the Slagveld and looses a bolt of lightning, hoping to keep them from following up the stairs if they make it inside.

As badly as she wants her revenge for Atlas, she has done what she came here for. They can try to play hero over empty rooms if they want; Hotaru knows when to cut her losses. It’s merely a matter of shouldering her fire resistant jacket to cover her face from smoke, glad they’d burned and buckled the farthest hallway as she ducks into the bedroom and aims to jump out the window from the second story. It’ll hurt, but not as badly as the pain she felt from Atlas.

- - -

- Atlas uses his Mastered healing on himself a second time. He then kicks out to damage or create distance and tries to gallop away

- Hotaru leaves the DA to burn as soon as she feels the first attack on Atlas. She uses her lightning on the lowest stair to the Slagveld to try and prevent the crowd from going up the stairs to her and Deimos.

- Eyeing the buckled flooring at the end of the hallway she runs for the bedroom which they haven’t touched to try and slip out the second story window and brace for landing.

Lightning manipulation: Can create and control Lightning. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered

Type: Dark
Ornate Leather Bracers (Upgraded) | The wearer can, at will, redirect both magical and physical attacks. For magical attacks, can redirect them within 10ft. Physical attacks must be within melee range to be directed, and can then be redirected within 10ft.

Type: Grey
Leather Jacket | A leather jacket that can reflect basic fire damage away from the wearer. Can be used again after a two post cool-off period. (Made by Deimos)
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-18-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 03:02 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Hotaru - 05-19-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-20-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Adam - 05-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Seren - 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Jack - 05-20-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: violent delights have violent ends - by Maeve - 05-21-2021, 01:43 AM