Dear Maeve
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Hey, starchild, are you listening?

Dear Maeve.

It is not as easy to begin a letter as it sounds, now is it? My thoughts are passing by much faster than my fingers can write, and so I fear that half of what I try to say will be lost. All the same, I shall try to be thorough.

Much has happened since I last saw you, on our outing. Did I ever mention that I too had a quest from my mother? I think I did. It was to find a dragon, and with my father's help I actually succeeded! I have become bonded by a lovely blue dragon, by the name of Umbra. He is small still, but everyone I have spoken to agree that he is likely to grow very large with time. We are still getting to know one another, but I can already tell that his soul is kind and patient and full of heart. I feel as though a missing piece of myself has been completed, and the responsibility of caring for someone beyond myself is not as heavy as I feared. I hope you will like him, when we next meet!

I think I made a new friend the other day. I was exploring the Trinity Temple, and came across a very strange girl. She looks a little younger than me, and she had a very curious way about her, but I very much enjoyed the conversation we had. Stormbreak feels empty without you and Locke around, but perhaps I will not be completely alone after all.

Has anything interesting happened in Torchline since I left? I was hoping to help you further with the rebuilding of the Halenani, but I am not sure I can make it in time. I have some catching up to do with my training, and it will consume much of my free time. But I will work hard, and endeavour to return as soon as I am able! Perhaps I will be a proper Stormbreak Dragoon by then! Would that not be lovely?

I have yet to write to the hunter from Halo. I can not seem to find the right words... I am starting to wonder if my gratitude perhaps colored things in a much rosier light than is realistic. Or am I simply fickle? He is not on my mind nearly as often as before, and I can not decide if this is good or not. What do you think?

Your friend, always
Under the stars,
Seren Taliesin, Dragoon-in-training.

Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
Dear Maeve - by Seren - 05-19-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 05-19-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Seren - 06-03-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 06-04-2021, 11:24 PM