Some just want to watch the world burn
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Locke is on his way to the Wren society for all of his own reasons. Kind of. He's got updates for the workers and a plate of cookies. Maeve was supposed to go with him but she wasn't home yet so he left himself. She's always busy doing brothel aligned stuff. Except the Torchline he finds isn't the one he left pre-baking. He's a lot closer to the Wren Society and he hears screaming. Locke isn't a hero but he might be a little attached to the workers. Just a little.

He doesn't see Maea, dropping the plate as he makes his way to where Raza is. She is the one he can hear the most clearly after all. This is one  of those times he wished he was wearing more than a pair of pants but oh well. Dagger in hand, he slices bits of fabric off his pants, wrapping them around his hands before putting the dagger away. "I'll try the window." Because getting in is the most important thing right now. They can worry about putting it out later. He heads over to the window and punches it up, hopefully breaking it so he can climb in.

Locke tries to break one of the windows to climb in.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself

Messages In This Thread
Some just want to watch the world burn - by Maea - 05-19-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: Some just want to watch the world burn - by Locke - 05-19-2021, 07:15 PM