Mini Event Ashes to ashes
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Hands seized her shoulders, and Seren found herself barraged by frantic worry, reproach and beratings flying into her face. She stiffened and straightened up, already taller than the woman who seemed determined to view her as a child. The blue of her gaze seemed to shift in the pale light as emotions swelled. Shock turned to pale fury at the audacity - no one had ever cursed her like this before - and only slowly warmed back as Maeve pulled her in for a hug.

Gently bur firmly, Seren freed herself from the affections, and kept her hands to herself, despite the request to view them. "I will not promise that," she said, and tried to catch the Madame's gaze. Despite the shock and fright, despite the youthful roundness of her face, there was a hint of steel behind the kind expression. Her smile was pale, little more than a thin line slashed through the grime. "I did what I thought was right, Maeve. Just like you." A quick, meaningful glance dipped to the woman's hands. Stained with red, the proof that neither of them were creatures to sit idly by while chaos reigned. "Not that it did much good... the unicorn is dead. I could not save it." This was more painful than even the burns on her hands, and no amount of deep breaths could keep the tears from welling up all over again. "Do... do you know who it was bonded to?"

Even though the voice cracked, the young demigod tried to stay on topic. She could cry later; right now, she needed to know who was grieving for the beautiful creature that lay dead on her island. Whom would she have to apologize to, for being too weak to save a life?

As for the man - Adam, was it? - she had nothing but a look of sympathy to offer. "I am sorry about your home," she murmured softly. "Is there anything we can do for you?"
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-21-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-21-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Adam - 05-23-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-24-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 06-14-2021, 01:30 PM