Mini Event Ashes to ashes
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The rational part of Maeve's mind knows this. She wouldn't keep the girl from helping. She didn't truly want to, but the fear of seeing her dear friend in the line of fire, so close to being hurt further by Aurelia had her panicked. Maeve lets out a breath, drawing her close again and dropping her head against her shoulder lightly, "I know. I know you did. It just.. It scared me." She admits honestly, voice trembling as she draws back to look up at her, eyes glassy as she cups her face between her hands. With a tenderness she brushes her thumbs across her cheeks gently. Maeve did know who it belonged to. She knew who did this, but the fear of potentially outing Hotaru made her hesitate to actually speak.

"I-It was Hotaru's. You can't say anything, Seren. Okay? You can't say a single word about her being here." Maeve drops her voice down so it's barely more than a whisper between them, making sure that no one else can hear them as she speaks. That information could absolutely ruin things. She made it out clear. At least, Maeve thinks she did. The Madame isn't too sure, but she doesn't want to put her at risk. "It isn't your fault, Seren. It's not mine either. We tried and we're both lucky that we weren't hurt worse. That you weren't hurt worse."

Maeve turns back to Adam, releasing Seren to move over to him instead, drawing him into a tight embrace, "But you weren't in there and Pet wasn't in there. That's what matters right now, okay? When it stops burning we can go through and look. Maybe some things survived." She says softly, rubbing his back as she rests her cheek against chest, drawing in a shaky breath. "I'm sorry, Adam."
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do

Messages In This Thread
Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-21-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-21-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Adam - 05-23-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-23-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Ashes to ashes - by Maeve - 05-24-2021, 12:30 AM