Come Up To a Barricade
Prayer to Ludo
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
Imposing penance one by one
You've got a virtue in a vice
"I thought you would. I go to the market to look for things often." The stall owner probably thought he had a young child at home. He actually took some joy in it, purposefully picking out his offerings. Fruit and milk for Frey, things of beauty for Safrin, toys for Ludo - Gideon had many at the Temple for whenever they were needed.

He laughed; oh, to forgo all of his duties and become a Captain, dipping and swirling in the air - but no, there were too many important things to do. "Sadly not. Actually...I want to continue the work I began earlier. Helping to tip the scales in our favour before things come to a head." Gideon let a smile creep over his face, thinking of the things he'd already accomplished. Over time, with assistance from the Gods, he could make a real dent in their defences.

"I want to be used however is most effective. However you need me to fight those beasts, I will do it. Anything." He raised his eyes up; Gideon couldn't see Ludo, but kept his eyes reverently to the sky. "Tell me what is needed."
With all the history to guide
You've got a passion in those eyes

Messages In This Thread
Come Up To a Barricade - by Gideon - 05-23-2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Come Up To a Barricade - by Ludo - 05-28-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: Come Up To a Barricade - by Gideon - 05-28-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: Come Up To a Barricade - by Ludo - 05-30-2021, 09:48 AM
RE: Come Up To a Barricade - by Gideon - 06-01-2021, 07:39 AM
RE: Come Up To a Barricade - by Ludo - 06-04-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: Come Up To a Barricade - by Gideon - 06-04-2021, 10:37 PM