Little accidents
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Hey, starchild, are you listening?
Seren's only response was a slight chuckle, because the doctor was probably right. It took a certain kind of person to seek out a life as a soldier, and regardless of the initial reasons the ones that made it through training all came out in a certain way. Eager to prove themselves, thrill-seekers all. Whether it was the dragons that made them such, or a result of not wanting to be left behind by the peers mattered little.

"I hope everything goes well, when it's time," she said as the topic changed to Tobi's pregnancy, and the boy child growing within her. She wanted to congratulate, but held back; unwilling to jinx anything by taking out joy in advance. "If you ever need help with anything, babysitting or such, don't hesitate to ask." Chewing her bottom lip, Seren watched as her arm was gradually, methodically repaired. It was fascinating to see how the skin just melded back together; what wouldn't Rae give to have something like that, back in Torchline. Was it a god-granted tool, or something an Abandoned had created? Likely not the later, since they were in Stormbreak.

"I see. Do you agree with that? I suppose you do, since you're in the Order and all." Seren glanced towards the corner, where her dragon had grown suspiciously quiet. In the midst of a pile of shredded cloth she found him half asleep, so buried in lump that only the nose stuck out. "An argument could be made, that you don't own something just because you made it. Like, a parent creates a child, but does that give them the right to decide their fate in every regard? Though I admit I don't understand the consequences of what the Voice does in the long term." Picking at a hem of her trousers, the girl glanced up at Tobi, half hoping she had some better arguments to offer. In either direction.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
Little accidents - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: Little accidents - by October - 05-23-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Little accidents - by Seren - 05-23-2021, 11:16 PM
RE: Little accidents - by October - 05-24-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: Little accidents - by Seren - 05-24-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: Little accidents - by October - 05-24-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: Little accidents - by Seren - 05-24-2021, 03:48 AM
RE: Little accidents - by October - 05-29-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: Little accidents - by Seren - 05-30-2021, 07:42 AM
RE: Little accidents - by October - 05-30-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Little accidents - by Seren - 05-30-2021, 06:51 PM