[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
Maybe it is.” Varus quips, unable to keep the hum of a laugh from leaving his chest again. This kind of banter was far easier than most other conversations and the Ascended finds himself sinking into it with surprising ease, even if his boots are filling with water now. “Look?” He makes a little squeaking noise with his voice, the grin spreading across his face like fire. “Oh, see, that’s the problem. You see, I kind of took a long three hundred year nap.” He makes a motion of stretching out, the metal arm flexing and shifting with the movement as he cuts a grin back to Remi. “Well rested at least.” Sort of.

Mentally? A bit fried, but you know how it goes.

There’s a low whistle that leaves Varus at the mention of no poetics, and he finds his lips shifting in a small frown. “Hm. Well, I suppose so long as there’s a witness to tell my tale it wouldn’t be too bad.” His head cocks consideringly, before he’s pulling himself out of the puddle to pick up his satchel, wiping the water off the edges of it as he sends a roguish grin back to Remi. “I’m good with dramatics.” He slips the satchel back on, giving the other man a dramatic half bow. “I’m Cal, by the way. In case you need someone who knows me to be a witness to my dramatic death, of course.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 03:53 AM