[se] baby this rain changes everything
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you were in the fallout and you lost some friends //
Was just heading where I’m staying.” He’s unsure if it’s wise to mention where, but it doesn’t entirely stop him. “I was staying in the Infirmary before it… Well, you know.” He had been there, after all, while Varus had been fucking ofd in Halo. “So now I’m staying at Isla’s.” Is it too early to call her his girlfriend? Especially in the face of her best friend? Probably. So he doesn’t for now.

Dark brows do rise, though, as Remi recalls the tale, a small frown crossing his lips. “Sounds tricky.” He admits, before his head is tilting toward Remi with an almost softer edge to his fanged smile. “I’m glad you did. Saved her, that is.” Even if it came at the cost of a demigod for the old gods, he isn’t sure where he’d be right now if it weren’t for Isla’s help with his return.

Safrin brings out what Varus thought the Ludo demi would look like, though, and it has the Ascended unable to keep the slight sympathy from his face with the information suddenly dropped. “That sounds… Complicated.” He admits, ruefully, before he shakes his head. “Never cared for Safrin, even before I ascended. Too… manipulative.” His nose wrinkles, face scrunching up with it as he shakes his head.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 10:45 PM