[se] baby this rain changes everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
looking like that, you'll open some wounds
Remi didn't know what it meant either, that Isla hadn't mentioned Varus to him. Did it mean they were nothing? A fling? Just a way to pass the time? Was she ashamed of him? Worried about Varus and Remi, sitting on opposites sides of the war as they were?  Had she been waiting to tell him, but then her infirmary had been burned to the ground? Or, did she just not want him to know?

"Stop." Tears sting the back of Remi's eyes, because whatever the reason for Isla's silence, it gnawed at something deep and precious inside of the alchemist's bones. She had been a literal part of him, and had been his dearest friend before and after. "Isla was a literal part of me, for nearly a year." He says in a low voice, his eyes trained on the ground, unwillingly to let them rise to see whatever it was Isla might see in Varus' face. "I love her more than nearly anyone else...and I do not need to be the demigod of death to kill anyone who harms her." Now his eyes do raise to Cal's, and cliched as the words are, the ascended would be an idiot not to believe Remi meant them with every fibre of his body.

Just when the tension seemed as though it would split Remi open to reveal the monster he was honed to be, instead, the alchemist softens, and runs a hand through his curls. "If you have any abilities stored in you..I can promise none are as strong as those I have." His fingers clenched at his side before releasing as Remi extends his arm to Cal. "Manticore. Kraken. Invisibility. Protection. Dream walking...Take one." If Isla had chosen someone other than Remi, whatever his feelings about it, it meant he wouldn't be around as much to watch over her. And with her infirmary in ruins, someone had to.

"Keep her safe."
THE LULLABY
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:10 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:20 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Varus - 05-24-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: [se] baby this rain changes everything - by Remi - 05-24-2021, 11:59 PM