Starting Over Again
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Flicking his tail lazily, Remi raised his muzzle so that his impressive array of golden hair fluffed out from his neck. Gilding it? Me? Not, oh Remi, I always knew there was a lion inside of you. Not that he was able to frown as a lion, but Martha's decided lack of wit and playfulness immediately made him pause.

Shifting into himself again, swaddled in deer-hides and a thick scarf, he gave his friend a sluggish half-smile before wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "I know it is a lot to take in, and I do not just mean my new impressive bodies." He said gently, nudging his shoulder against hers. "And actually you have come at a rather terrible time, and I do not just mean the cold. There is this thing called LongNight the locals talk about. An entire week of darkness where you are meant to stay inside and make as little noise as possible. Monsters are said to roam around.." He was still mostly skeptical about the whole thing, but given all that had happened since coming here, monsters should have been quite believable at this point.

"Come on. We can go back to my shop and I will explain it all. And yes, you heard correctly. I have my own shop now." He said with a cheeky grin.

remi
At another place in time, you were infinitely mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Starting Over Again - by Martha - 02-04-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: Starting Over Again - by Remi - 02-04-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Starting Over Again - by Martha - 02-04-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Starting Over Again - by Remi - 02-04-2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Starting Over Again - by Martha - 02-04-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Starting Over Again - by Remi - 02-04-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Starting Over Again - by Martha - 02-05-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: Starting Over Again - by Remi - 02-07-2019, 04:30 AM