and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He returns the almost smile as she approaches. There's a somber air and he's not sure how to feel about it. "No worries." He wonders why she asked him, maybe he'll ask when this is all said and done. For now he just wants it over with. He looks down at the goat and it bleats at him softly. He gives it a crooked smile as if it could understand how sorry he is. "Do you wanna know her name?" He doubts it would make it easier but hey, it might.

He's nervous, mulling this all over in his head. How do you explain killing something to someone. Beyond doing it for food or self-defense. Just the simple, straight up act of killing? Sure, the goat isn't going to go to waste and Maeve has nothing to defend herself from but still. It's been bugging him since she asked him to do this. "You gotta promise you won't hesitate." It's less a statement and more of a threat, an honest one. He might be an asshole but like hell is he going to let an animal suffer because Maeve bitches out.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 05-29-2021, 08:36 PM