and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Locke watches her struggle and wishes he could do it for her. But he can't. They'd have to go through all of this again and he doesn't want that. Not for her, not for himself, not for the goats. He nods softly as she speaks, "They're not just slabs of meat, Mae. They've got personalities and feelings too." Might be a harsh thing to say when she's about to kill it but it's true and he's never not been blunt.

When she reaches for the dagger, he pulls it back, clicking his tongue softly. "Don't fucking hesitate." It's barely more than a hiss as he hands the dagger to her. It's been freshly sharpened, professionally too. He's setting as much of this up in her favor as he can. As much as he thinks he's allowed. But she's gotta do the rest of it from here.

"Just beneath the head, from jaw to jaw, there's two veins. You need to get them both and quickly. Get in deep as well. The blade is freshly sharpened so it shouldn't be too hard.." Physically at least. Emotionally? Mentally? He's not sure. He can do it easily enough but then again, he's never been as soft as she is.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 05-29-2021, 09:15 PM