and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve was never made to be a killer. That wasn't even why she had asked Safrin for this quest. No, she asked so she could help those she cared about, but as much as she hates to admit it that might be killing at times. Even if it isn't what she wants to do. There might not be a choice and that's just something she has to accept. Maeve's head lifts when he comes through the door and she manages a small smile for him even as he holds up the package of meat. She won't turn her nose up at it, but she can't say that she's overly hungry right now. There is too much lingering from the events of the day to really allow any kind of comfort, but just seeing him puts her at ease. "Maybe in a little bit." Maeve hums as a reply, straightening up a bit to watch him breeze into the kitchen, putting the meat into the little ice box he has before he's drifting towards where she rests on the couch.

It's easy to get distracted as his fingers curl at the hem of his shirt, discarding it haphazardly on the floor as he pads his way across the space. She's seen him shirtless plenty of times. He hardly ever even wears one anymore thanks to the Longheat sun, but she can't help letting her eyes run over him each time. Her tongue darts out to wet her lips as she leans her head back to accept his kiss, willing to let her thoughts drift for this one moment. They don't need to think about fires or slaughtering goats or gods. Not right now when they're tucked safely away behind these four walls. She only lets him draw back enough to speak as her fingers slip along his neck to tangle into the curls at his nape, keeping him close as her other hand finds his hip.

"Want me to come with you..? Already got clean, but maybe I missed a spot or two." There is a suggestive quality to her voice as it dips into something sweet and crooning, enticing him to enjoy her the way so many others do. That pliant and agreeable creature who exists to please them. To make them happy. She doesn't slip into this with him often. There usually isn't a need to, but maybe it's just easier this way. To pretend for a bit. Except it doesn't feel right. He doesn't want her like this. As nothing more than a thing that exists for his pleasure. Still, the offer is made and all she can do is wait.
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM