and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He lingers in her space for a moment longer, capturing her berry sweet lips with a kiss that's more chaste than the situation calls for. When he leans away from her, he reaches up, cupping her cheek lightly. They shouldn't be doing this but he can't find the words to explain what he means. Because it's not that he doesn't want her. He wants her so badly he can feel it in his bones. But this isn't the time. Except, when will they ever get the time? He struggles between preparing for things and simply ignoring them and stealing what moments of calm he can.

Instead he takes a moment to look at the ocean, reflecting the orange red of the sunset. Another beat before he looks at her, biting his lip in a way that's all too clearly stolen from her. "You don't.. Gotta. We just talked about it.. It's fine." Still not what he wants to say but the words won't come. Plus, he's kind of over the mood already. The curse of an overly active mind that's only gotten worse with his new found sobriety. "Just kind of feeling.. Off." Yeah. That's what he means.

He pops a berry in his mouth like nothing is wrong. Because in reality the only thing that's wrong is something entirely out of his control and he's not sure what to do with it yet.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-03-2021, 07:27 PM