and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"You'll be able to teleport or something, right? Can run supplied to people who need them. Can take people to safety maybe. I don't know how it works exactly but.. I can see how it'd be helpful." She's clearly been in her head about all of this and he hates that he can't help more. "And you killed, today. I  know it was just a goat but a goat isn't that different than a man. Not really." Maybe one day he'll meet a man who is as innocent as an animal. Probably not though.

He hums softly, trying to backpedal out of his own insecurity to comfort her's. "I don't think punching someone is the same but I can at least keep training. We both can. We can spar with each other, I'm sure Sunjata and Ronin would help too. If you asked." He likes  both men but he's not close with either of them, not really.

"You're not a whore. Not just a whore. You have lots to offer the gods. You have connections, charisma. I've just got myself and I don't know how willing I am to give that up.." Not for the gods, not even for her. But she's right. At some point, he's going to have to draw the line in the sand and he wants to be on the same side as her. Old gods then it seems.

"Who would I even go to? I'm not sure I'm Safrin's type."
It's like a bit of light
and a touch of dark

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-03-2021, 09:56 PM