and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He rolls onto his back, pushing himself up slightly to look at her. After a moment, he holds his hand out to her, before pulling her into his embrace. "We can't know yet, Mae. We can't have all the answers. All we can do is cover as many bases as we can.." He's mostly talking to her but maybe a little bit to himself. "And don't discount what you did. You were swift, had a steady hand, and waited until you could to react. That's more than most people can say. Plus, you committed. Safrin gave you a hard task and you saw it through. That means something." He doesn't know if he's helping but he's trying.

"Not brave, Mae, reckless." But he flushes under the praise none-the-less. It's not always easy to think nice thoughts about himself but she seems to do it for him. "Plus, I couldn't just leave them there.. Not that I did much." Again, the Voice. He knows it's because of Nate and not himself but still. He wishes he'd been outside when it happened.

"The nature side? What? Am I that bad at sex?" He clicks his tongue, shifting once again to find her gaze. There's a crooked grin plastered on his face, "Am curious why you think that though." He kind of gets it, maybe.
It's like a bit of light
and a touch of dark

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-05-2021, 12:22 AM