and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It only takes her a moment to fall into his arms, barely needing any coaxing to shift herself closer to him, dropping her head against his chest. Their food forgotten for the time being in favor of breathing in his scent, face pressing against his throat, "I know... I just want to be prepared and I don't know that I will be." Maeve murmurs softly, pressing a kiss to the skin of his throat as she tries her best to center herself, pushing away the anxiety that threatens to overwhelm her in this moment. "It's not that I don't think I did something big today... It wasn't easy, but I needed to do it." She exhales, drawing back slightly to look up at him, sea glass gaze searching his for some reassurance and finding exactly what she needs in the hazel that looks back at her.

"Reckless. Brave. They're tied together, mon amour." Maeve reaches up to cup his cheek, brushing her thumb across the skin there lightly, pressing their foreheads together for a moment. It doesn't matter to her if it was reckless or not. He was still brave to go inside and try to and go in to save her girls. Maeve was grateful for his recklessness. Even if he hadn't had to do much in the in. "I don't care if you didn't have to do much. You were willing to an that's what matters." It's easy for her to say this to him when she believed it in her heart.

A soft laugh bubbles up in her chest, the first one all day and it surprises her how bright the sound is, rising up to mix with the waves that crash against the shore. "No. You are absolutely not bad at sex. I'd say you're pretty fucking fantastic at it." Maeve huffs, shaking her head at him, nose wrinkling up as she leans into him. She considers her next words, brows drawing together for a moment, "Well... Whenever you're having a bad time you always come down to the beach. You're at ease here. Being in nature seems to be the place you're most comfortable." She tells him softly, expression soft and open, a small smile curling on her lips. "And you're perhaps a bit primitif... primal. I don't know. It just seems to fit."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-05-2021, 03:07 AM