and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Her weight in his lap is all he ever really wanted in life. He sighs softly, burying his face into her shoulder in return. Soft lavender mixes with the salty ocean smell and it tangles itself up in his brain in a way he'll never be able to explain. All of this talk, of war, of gods, of dying, makes him want to find somewhere safe and just hide, just the two of them. He knows he's not the only one in her heart but he thinks they'd be okay, just the two of them. "Yeah. Think so too." As much as he wants to steer the conversation away from all of this, they have to talk it out, for themselves and for each other.

"Mae, you know me. I am trouble." A little laugh as he presses a kiss into the side of her neck. No more sad. He doesn't want it anymore. Plus, he's not sure what to say anymore. He feels like things are moving too quickly between them but the ever looming death threat makes him second guess any waiting he's planning on. It's a fine line to walk.

"Jus' sayin.." He laughs at her shove, grabbing her wrist to press a kiss to it. "I guess you're right. And it doesn't hurt to just try right? Worst they'll do it tell me I have pretty nipples in a condescending way, right?" Speaking of nipples, it's absolutely not the right time but he pokes her nipple anyway because he can and it's vaguely relevant to the conversation. "Do you think the nature side of Frey would want sex? Or do you think they're just out there sniffin' flowers?"
It's like a bit of light
and a touch of dark

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Locke - 06-06-2021, 02:28 AM