and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There is little more that she could want right now that the embrace of the man holding her in his arms. Despite the conversation, she finds herself relaxing in a way that she only seems to manage with him, snuggling close as the sound of waves soothe them both. "You definitely are. Only ever seem to find myself in trouble with you." Not true, but she can tease him just a little. If only because he's so quick to tease her. The little kiss he presses against her throat makes her shiver, drawing goosebumps to her skin as she tilts her head to the side just enough to expose more of her throat to him even though he doesn't take advantage of it.

Maeve can't help giggling along with him as he laughs, seizing her wrist in his grasp, pressing a kiss to the skin that covers the fluttering of her pulse. "It doesn't hurt at all. They could turn you away or ask you to prove yourself or any number of things. I think they'll listen to you though." She offers, ignoring his nipple comment until he's poking at hers and she slaps his hand away, glaring at him with narrowed eyes. "Oi! Leave those be, thank you!" Maeve huffs, growling at him playfully before she's considering his question, head cocking to the side. "I don't think that side of them is very sexual. I believe they're far more reserve from what Phoebe said."
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass - by Maeve - 06-06-2021, 02:41 AM