it's down to the wire this time
For Morgan!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Something made him cringe inwardly; fighting the grimace threatening to take over his face. Instead, it was a deft sigh, and subsequent motion of placing the pails and buckets in the corner, and then leaving them for the chair before the Warden’s desk. The Sword would have preferred to stand – comforting in the fact that he could easily bolt if need be – but pulled it outward, sitting in the space provided, in the threatening, still silence thereafter. “I did not request a meeting to drop them off,” though they could’ve been an excuse.

How to best begin quickly pierced over his lungs and ribs. Never an elite orator, Deimos was far more practiced in verses of action and disaster – which was how he’d gotten here in the first place. So his eyes gauged the floor for a moment, stance unyielding, spine straight and taut, waiting to puncture his own snares, be pushed into his own pitfalls. And this was just the beginning. “There was an incident in Torchline.” Then he lifted his eyes, waited to gauge her reaction – presumed it wouldn’t be good. Persisted, because it was all he had left. “I set fire to a building of the Governor’s. He was using it as a spy ring.” To mettle and meddle, to infiltrate and inveigle. “And I have reason to believe he set up the same here, within the Kraai.”
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-26-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-27-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-27-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-28-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-29-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 10:13 PM