it's down to the wire this time
For Morgan!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
That was the problem, wasn’t it? He should’ve known better. He had known better. He’d very rarely been a man driven to pursuits based on impetuousness and impulsive natures. That had been for moments built upon in youth, meant to be torn apart when he grew older, wiser, when lives took on different pathways, when they split in accord with everything he’d tried to be.

And the Sword hadn’t truly faced the Glacier’s wrath before – uncertain where all that would be in the crossfire. He’d already managed to map out several consequences for himself; the implications pressed down the back of his neck and spreading through his spine, in the long, lingering breath he took, in the composure melding and molding to the forefront of his features.

It might’ve been easier to unleash and unfurl if Morgan had been angry – immediately flaring as Safrin had done. He could withstand another’s temper, become a rigid, composed stone in a sea of bombardments. But these cool, detached filaments, a device readily used by himself, made him feel as though he was about to be sternly lectured no matter which direction he went in. Faced with ice, he could only become a frigid beacon in return, layering out the procession with his characteristically clipped, keen statements. “I wanted to get revenge for Ru. After everything Sunjata had done to her.” After he’d unleashed warning after warning.

“An informant showed me the guildhouse for this spy and crime ring. In order to get in, they used a bracelet to show fellow members, something labeled with a D.A., though I do not know what it stands for.” Uncertain of the D moniker, and likely presuming it meant very little in the bramble and branches of things, he persisted, eyes on hers. “It was behind the gym.” The Slagveld’s front left in almost working order. “There were no people within the building. I launched several fireballs to the office, walls, and floors, then I left.”

No mention of Ru. No mention of Atlas. No mention of the those who’d come after, for he hadn’t been there when the ensuing events took place. Gone in the wind.

He sighed, jaw clenching and feathering again. “Their purpose is to spy, obtain information, and circumvent the law. He is likely using the Kraai in the same manner.”
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-26-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-27-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-27-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-28-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-29-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 10:13 PM