it's down to the wire this time
For Morgan!
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

After Deimos had started this by talking about a spy ring, the shift to personal revenge was a surprising one, and one that did not at all help his case. Morgan's eyes widened and she fought to keep her mouth shut, wanting to hear it all before coming to a judgement (though it would take something of monumental proportions to have this come out well for Deimos).

The details of the spy ring were honestly hard to concentrate on; Morgan had been sure prior to this that Torchline, much like Halo, had it's spies - it was a smart part of controlling a region and not anything she would begrudge Sunjata. The Kraai being used could be cause for concern, but something she would have liked to discuss and investigate, instead of being thrust into it with literal flames.

Once he had finished, she laced her fingers together before her. "...You understand that I have no choice but to strip you of your position." Morgan spoke methodically and quietly at first, laying out what had to happen. "You have acted violently against a leader Halo is allied with without speaking to me at all and what's worse, you apparently had personal reasons for this. You know just as well as me that the correct response to finding a spy ring is not to commit immediate arson, Deimos." There was a flicker of her true anger in her eyes then, as she looked up at him.

Now her voice showed a little more emotion; namely hurt, though some of that rage did come through: "I am...shaken. Betrayed. I considered you not only an excellent General but a friend."
Would you have it any other way?
You couldn't have it any other way

Messages In This Thread
it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-26-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-27-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-27-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-28-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-29-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 10:13 PM