it's down to the wire this time
For Morgan!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
His piercing gaze left hers, drifting down, down, down to the floor, awaiting the blows. They came as expected; though missing proportions he thought she would’ve adhered to (like a damned spy ring in her kingdom – as if that was something acceptable). Maybe that was why Sunjata seemed to get away with everything – the indifference, the nonchalance, the way the world could turn their heads and carry on. His jaw feathered again, considered the nuances, biting back, thinking to refrain, to keep his sentiments bowed and muffled, and then not. “I understand.” A breath, and then some manner of diligence, a spread of vexation. “So we allow allies to infiltrate kingdoms. You are fine with that?” Then what was the purpose of trust? Of armistices anyway? For them to go back and forth amidst pretenses? Until one of them – like himself - were too overt in their rage? Had to be picked off and away because there’d been consequences, repercussions?

The way she needled thereafter though. He could accept the stripping of his rank. He could accept the lecture. But the hurt? The Sword’s eyes twisted right back on hers – and in between the multitudes of cold, interwoven anger for himself and for all the things flickering amongst his mind, there was anguish riddled there too. “A friend, though I do not receive the same consideration as Loren or Neron. After all the things I have done for Halo. And for you.” Brows furrowed, and he permitted a long lingering breath to pilfer out of his chest, another harsh intake of air rattling along his bones; feeling hollowed, extinguished, and refilling the punctures with defiance.

“Do you really want to discuss betrayal?” Safrin’s words crawled down the length of his spine, and he was unyielding, unwinding, unattainable, unreachable again, the glacial, frozen denizens of a soul scraping away at the duplicity. “When you used me to maintain your position, to go to the Hollowed Grounds with Neron.” And here he paused, his vocals low, snagging at the tethers and chains. “For personal reasons.”
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-26-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-27-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-27-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-28-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-29-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Morgan - 05-30-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: it's down to the wire this time - by Deimos - 05-30-2021, 10:13 PM