where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
They can’t feel the way they might have once, but he does feel the pressure of her fingers as they drift along his jaw, and it does relax it a fraction – keeping him from grinding it together, a slow blink from stormy eyes as he tries to draw himself out of it. “I can try that.” He offers her quietly as she withdraws, loosening his jaw and closing his eyes as he settles, following her instruction. In, one, two, three, four…  Out, one, two, three, four…

She returns while he does it, and his gaze finds her again, watching idly as she cuts the fabric away. “It was a trial to see how it held up and what needed improvements. So I guess now I know.” He offers quietly, trying not to jostle to much, despite being able to see the knife handle as it sticks out from his ribs. He tilts his head back, stares at the ceiling, tries to take a slow breath and count as he tries to ignore the sensors going off and the way his body wishes to have him run a scan, but part of him is too afraid to dive into that bit of himself. “I didn’t touch it after it happened. I came straight here.” Because he knows better than that, and as she pulls the fabric away, more of that iridescent fluid begins to bubble out and seep into the clothing, pouring out over the edge of it to drip down onto the makeshift bed beneath him.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 09:54 PM