where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
He wants to be able to flash that rogue grin at her, the charming drawl of ‘I know!’ but it never comes. Instead, the Assassin swallows hard, humming a quiet sound of agreement. He isn’t that type right now, too stuck in the recesses of his mind, only to have this happen on top of it. But she mops up the fluid and Varus tilts his gaze toward the ceiling again, somewhat there and not entirely there. Only casting small glances to her when he notices her gaze flash, when she draws silent time and time again as she checks his injury.

He can’t help the heavy sigh at the way the knife had impaled him in such a way, but his chin dips in a nod. “Ready.” He says after he’s raised the metal arm to grip the back of the couch, an entirely human gesture given that he probably won’t feel the blade as it’s pulled out. Only, he thinks wrong, and it’s a good thing he does grip the couch, because the second she’s pulling the blade out?

It vibrates against something, perhaps some metal in his would be spleen and it sets his sensors off, his eyes closing tight, a deep growl of discomfort leaving him (one unlike any Isla’s heard) as he utters “fuck, fucking hell—” and he’s nothing more than a ball of tension as his body does rush through and begin to repair, staunching the bleeding and knitting the slit of the wound back together.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 04:36 PM