where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
It soothes a little that she hasn’t expected the vibration either. Something they both get to learn in this moment. And when she tells him he doesn’t need to apologize to her over what occurred, he offers a nod, head tilting a bit more in her hand as he scans her face. She works quickly to fix him up and when she’s done, settles in beside where he lays on the floor and Varus rolls over just enough to be able to still be in the conversation, ignoring the way his mind wishes to draw him into a scan once again.

Yeah.” He’d always wanted to be perfect though, it’s what had kept him going until it hadn’t. He used to be good at his work and now he’s become too distracted, drawn in a million different places. “This is me.” He murmurs, giving her hand a squeeze. “I wanted to practice so I’m ready. War or protecting or...” For the surprise of war when it inevitably comes, for the ability of protecting her when she needs him to. “I’m out of shape and I thought maybe finding the pieces might be able to get me back into the mindset. It did… But not entirely in the way I thought.” His lips purse, his normal arm rising to tuck under his head as a makeshift pillow. “Guess it dragged up some shitty memories.” He frowns here, metal thumb running along her knuckles.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 07:23 PM