where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Trying.” He reiterates, flashing a wink, before he’s pressing a kiss to her lips. They melt for what feels like too short and yet forever, before he’s pulling away to work on the rest of his clothes. One thing he doesn’t entirely account for is that the metal hand isn’t as grippy as his one made of flesh, and it’s that which struggles against the wet clothing the most. It distracts him as he slips the belt off, working at the button to his pants, his gaze finding her with a smirk. “That’s the best answer you could’ve given.” He wouldn’t want to ruin the book either and something tells him he has a hard head.

It’s a struggle but he gets the button off, pulling at the wet fabric to try and get some air into it against his skin so he can slide it off easier than having to peel it off. “Y’know, this would be so much sexier if I wasn’t sticking to it. I just thought you’d like to know.” He informs her as he finally stops struggling with the rest of his clothes and manages to slip them off.

There’s a raise of his brow at her suggestion and his gaze snaps to her with curiosity and a crooked smirk. “Do I get to ask for a demonstration?” He asks, raising a brow in a hint of excitement.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 10:59 PM