where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Well I’m glad you’re enjoying the show.” It’s half a laugh, half a muttering as he slips the last bit of clothes off and shakes his head, the metal hand rising to run through his damp hair. Her smile doesn’t clarify how she means it, but that’s fine. Varus’ mood has infinitely improved, and the grin he shoots back at her is amused as it is soft.

But he does want the demonstration, his eyes slipping along her figure as she pushes off the wall and comes toward him. Her hands drift along his skin and while he can’t feel it as he once did, he can pretend to at the very least. And he practically leans into her hands where they find a home on his chest, his dropping to her waist, anchoring him as much as it is to keep her close. “Ready.” He winks to her.

But he isn’t at all ready. She activates the upgrade and Varus’ systems flex and jolt, adrenaline and energy coursing through him in a way he hasn’t felt since his time following the Voice in the war before. He visibly shudders with it, fingers digging into her hips as he sucks down a breath of surprise, his pupils flaring for a second as it evens out. “Gods, you weren’t kidding.” And because he can’t help himself, the added boost, it has him tugging her against him, lips seeking out hers in a bit more of a greedy kiss than he has ever before.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-28-2021, 11:42 PM