i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
and my heart ran away with me
Remi had been here before. Both literally and metaphorically. This was not his first visit to find Frey, but it was one of the more intentional ones. Knowing more of what to expect only stilled the racing of his heart somewhat; goosebumps flash across his tanned skin as he stands in ankle-deep water in one of the various pools of brightly coloured liquid. The sun is fading fast, and not that the alchemist doesn't cut a fine-enough figure on his own, but a bit of golden-lighting never hurts.

Holding a breath deep within his lungs before sighing it out, Remi strips himself of all his clothes. Having brought a few peaches with him (the deity seems fond of things with flesh to be bitten that drip afterwards), Remi picks up one in his hands and idly tosses it back and forth. Scars silver across his skin in obvious and jarring patterns, amassing in a grotesque burst in the centre of his chest and throat; the lower scars are from an icicle that killed his daughter. The higher are from where his own talons tried to cut short his own life. Once lithe and comprised of lean muscle, now the alchemist is hard and jagged in ways that others find pleasing, but that he's still never really been comfortable with. So it is that despite his adonis-like appearance, awash in golden light and rainbow pools of water, Remi still manages to look boyish as he drops to his knees, peach in hand.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 05-31-2021, 09:01 PM