i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
For a man who lives in shadow, he is blessedly warm, sun-kissed and solid as he wraps around her. Her long hair slides over her skin to rest against his side as she leans into him, his words a distant rumble drowned out by the intoxicating platonic touch of his body. “Thank you,” is all she can think to say, little more than movement of her lips against the point of his shoulder. It doesn’t remove her grief, but it is enough to provide a boulder to cling to in the tumultuous waters.

“An artist then?” She reaches for his nearest hand to turn his palm towards her as if she will find charcoal somehow embedded in his lifelines. A signifier of his soul more than wings or lack of shadow ever will be. This if more interest to her than ruminating on human small-mindedness. Discovering more about him and these supposedly hateable qualities.

When his hand flexes she places her own which had already been lightly maneuvering his to lay overtop, examining the difference in sizes. “Stupidity is a necessary evil for growth. You would not shame a child for losing their boots in mud they’d never played in. We simply make far more grievous mistakes as adults with power to aid our downfalls.” Tapping her fingertips playfully against his own she gives a wry grin out of the corner of her mouth. “Now the difference between stupidity and morally questionably choices...a far worse quandary.” Like dream-killing a man, or burning down a building.

“Then I will happily take a debt of choice if so,” she teases, though part of her wonders if Frey will arrive at all. It would not be so bad to spend the dwindling golden hours naked and vulnerable with Ludo’s demigod.

“Foolishness and power. Atlas was killed as a result of his attachment to me,” the words choke as they cross her tongue, grief washing between them anew. “I doubt they can bring him back in any form, though I am not too proud to try. But I have little to lose, and only treasonous plans to my name. If they would have me, I was hoping they would choose to Attune me - or to try.” Deimos’ Attunement had been incomplete, and she suspects she will be the same. Forever tainted by her magic. Treason is a word she places in his trust the same as he’d placed his - aware it is relatively baseless but doing so regardless.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 04:14 PM