[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Mature Content Warning 
and my heart ran away with me
Remi closes his eyes against the weight of her words, feeling nothing but relief to hear his internal inclinations articulated so clearly. "It never does." He agrees emphatically, strangely joyful amidst the remembered-dispair that she understood so perfectly. Riding the tide of Hotaru's own ghostly past, the alchemist doesn't shy away from the darkness that tinges the emotions that flow into him. Even now the mere mention of Aoife's name was enough to drag him back into the empty caverns of his heart where he haunted his own happiness from the shadows.

"There, you see? Only a clever mind would ask that." Remi replies with a smirk as he watches their fingers, expecting at any moment for talons to unsheath from beneath her fingernails if only because he could feel the itch of his own talons eager to do just that. "Mmm." He hums thoughtfully, wondering if that was true of what he'd done to Sunjata or not. It felt contradictory to regret something that you'd do again in a heartbeat. Insincere, somehow.

"Bother? No, I just..." Sighing and letting his fingers close around hers as well, accepting the pressure she applies without feeling some masculine need to offer her reassurance back, he swallows hard, dropping his gaze guiltily to his knees. But then, Hotaru was her own woman, damned her relationship to Nate and Sunjata. Turning toward her, Remi shakes his head. "Stay." He decides.

Smiling against her lips on his cheek, the alchemist finds himself blushing in the soft light of the setting sun. "Anytime." He offers and finds he absolutely means it. Shifting the wing slightly that still overlays her shoulders, Remi glances ahead at the shrine. "Shall we?"
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 05:17 PM