[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and my heart ran away with me
Able to twist and contort himself in ways previously impossible, now the alchemist's strength allows for all sorts of acrobatics he'd never have considered. Drawn up by the sound of her moans, Remi leans forward, his muscles clenching and easily supporting him mid-sit-up. Reclining on one hand, the other scoops around from Hotaru's hip to cup the perfect half-sphere of her ass that he might continue to guide and assist her thrusts. It isn't as though she requires any assistance from him, and yet Remi finds he can't peel his hands off of her, nor does he want to.

At this angle not even godly strength allows him to twist his wrist away in a way that would help her climax, and so instead the alchemist focuses his efforts elsewhere. Sweat trickles from his sternum towards his navel and between his thighs as well, as Remi digs his heels into the sand. His name on her lips is a sound he thinks would make him shiver even without Frey's interference, but tangled up as he is in her, it's very nearly too much.

"Cum," Remi all but growls against her, his voice sounding feral and shaky; the fingers on her ass grow pointed and sharp, and after sipping in a hasty breath of air, he presses his tongue against one of her nipples and lets his teeth glide over the erect flesh. "Now," He adds in a voice that doesn't sound like his own. Remi's wings tighten around her as his fingers shift to find more purchase of her skin.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 08:39 PM