[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
One doesn’t normally laugh when their nakedness is examined and boldly pointed out, but it feels like the correct response here, and the sound escapes unfiltered and unburdened. “I’ll bring a giant bow the next time I show up naked. Surprise, your sex crisis came early!” Clearly he’d already had his sexuality crisis, that only left the action itself.

His snort is met with one of her own, higher pitched but no less sardonic for all her agreement to the sentiment. “I can’t imagine what being a demigod is like then. Ludo doesn’t seem the type to lavish - or do you have a hoard of toys?” Remi seems like a rubber duck sort of man to her. Maybe the colorful ones with little horns.

She lets her fingers be captured between cheek and shoulder, though she wiggles the tips to tap whatever she can reach with an impish grin. It melts into something vulnerable and warm as he pulls her close to kiss her hair, and she spares a moment of gratitude that he can’t see it even if he can undoubtedly feel it flicker over the surface of her emotions. “Stone isn’t a good look on me. But I still need to deliver that fur lingerie, so you’ll see me before summer ends.” It’s easier to say than ‘goodbye’. A see you later instead of a thanks for this, have a great life. Neither of them are unguarded enough to foster anything permanent and friendly so soon, but Hotaru is a persistent woman, and the Greatwood cannot hide him for long.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-10-2021, 03:35 PM