[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and my heart ran away with me
"I cannot die so easily, and yet..." He glances down at her, cheeks dimpling beneath the scruff on his cheeks. "..I am not so sure I have years of anything." Macabre perhaps, but it's said with a sunny enough smile. Such is the alchemist's life.

Watching over his shoulder as she reaches for her dress, Remi can already see the marks that he's left on her golden skin. It inspires a mixture of pride and guilt that sits uneasy in his stomach, though he does his best to ignore it as he reaches his hand up to meet hers. Standing but not bothering to change—he always appears naked back in his own bed with Ronin, so there's no point—he draws her against him that he might wrap his arms around her once more. It's a strange goodbye, intimate and bordering on sad and uncertain. It shouldn't be though, and knowing that he's likely the cause, the alchemist pulls in a deep breath of sea-fresh air that he might exhale all his weighty emotions.

"Oh good. My son loves to hear new stories. We shall wait eagerly for them." Drawing the hand of his she holds, he brings it up to his lips and presses another kiss to her knuckles. "Lingerie and stories. Though perhaps not in the same package. Mateo is too young for that conversation." He adds with a laugh. A bit more awkward small talk, and then the alchemist is watching Hotaru's silhouette swallowed by sun and shadows, leaving him alone on the rocks for a few moments longer considering what had happened, before returning home.

~FIN <3
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-10-2021, 06:01 PM