okay i'll admit that i really don't understand
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but the thing is, even if i could go back, i wouldn't belong there anymore
Aurelia looks down, shoulders dropping, and her expression becomes defeated, confused, torn in all the different directions as she is right now. Her lips part and she searches for words, but struggles to fully verbalize them for a few moments. Eventually, she just shakes her head. "I don't know, Maeve," she admits with thinly-veiled exasperation.

Maeve has all of this love to give, and all she can think is that she's sorely lacking in that department. "I can't tell you 'I'm ready to try again', I can't tell you what you want to hear, I can't promise anything, and don't you deserve better than that?" Her hand splays out toward the other woman in a vague gesture before it snaps back to her lap, where it feels idle and useless.

"There's all this shit going on right now, and I don't know how I feel about anything anymore. I don't know who to trust, who's on what side of... everything!" Her gaze locks back onto Maeve's sharply. A frown falls across her features and she sighs heavily, knowing that those words are just another mistake on her part. Another thing said or done the wrong way.

She sinks back into the chair gently. Another moment of honesty manages to find its way through all this darkness, her voice lowering until it's barely above a whisper, "I need a friend, more than anything, but is that going to be enough for you?"
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
RE: okay i'll admit that i really don't understand - by Aurelia - 06-12-2021, 03:52 AM