okay i'll admit that i really don't understand
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but the thing is, even if i could go back, i wouldn't belong there anymore
That's all she wants. A relieved sigh expels from Aurelia's lungs, and with it the stress of everything else feels a bit lifted too. Even if Maeve is still on that long, ever-growing list of people she's hurt, at least... at least this time she's doing something to make up for it. If all that means is friendship for the time being. As long as Maeve is willing to forgive her, then she can rest a little easier. A chance to grow, though, is something she can't turn away from no matter how hard it feels to push through.

But growing together is better than growing apart. She leans in a little, moving her hands over Maeve's now, nodding once in earnest: "I promise." If anything, this proves that the things she thinks are lost... might not actually be. And there is a lot of that in her life - and there probably will be more in the future, if she can judge based off of the past.

Her and Maeve will likely talk for a little while longer. Of course, Maeve will be needed eventually and they'll part ways - for now. Aurelia departs with the promise of seeing her again soon.

fin~
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
RE: okay i'll admit that i really don't understand - by Aurelia - 06-21-2021, 10:24 AM