i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Nothing makes the alchemist simultaneously burn and feel utterly content in everything he is and has done, quite like hearing Ronin say his name like that. That it's hard to stay balanced, to breathe without gagging, or to ignore the way the bottom of their shower grates against the open cuts and rock-burns on his knees is all precisely what he'd wanted. Able to feel both the gravity of Ronin's orgasm as well as the violent blossom of testosterone that sings of destruction is enough to make Remi feel dizzy and complete and stupidly in love.

Knowing well what it is to be overstimulated, Remi's lips immediately soften around his husband, though he remains in place until Ronin has shivered away the last pulses of his orgasm. Releasing his grip on the Star, Remi steadies himself against the wall to make his way shakily to his feet, ignoring the groans of protest from his knees as they're straightened. Immediately his lips seek out Ronin's as if they haven't yet had their fill of trying to make the Star breathless. I only want you. Remi whispers soundless as his tongue lazily approximates the words against his husband's. Only you.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 08:43 PM