i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Having already cum once that evening, Remi's erection is lazy despite the heat that broils almost smugly in his belly. Pressing himself against Ronin makes his skin feel fresh and properly cleansed from the sea and the sand. He might have begged Ronin to stay beneath the water until it all ran dry such was his utter contentment until the Star's words whispered into his mind. Remi's tongue slows and tenses against Ronin's as they both drawback at the same time. There is a flash of adrenaline and fear that sparks in Remi's veins, fading quickly to a dim pulse of contrition and understanding.

Swallowing hard, the pleasant relaxation ebbing away drastically, Remi nods unsteadily as he reaches up to comb his curls back from his forehead. Introspecting to see what it was Ronin's outburst inspired in himself, Remi was (naively, pleasantly, stupidly) surprised to find only understanding and instant relief. "Then there will not be a next time." He vows softly. They had been different men when they'd made the rules for their relationship. Different men when Ronin had handed in his half of the pass and were different now.

"I only want you." Remi adds, reaching up to clasp Ronin's jaw between his palms and lift his husband's gaze. "So I will only have you."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 09:07 PM