i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Enjoy utterly into the water falling on his shoulders as much as he does all the places it doesn't reach because of Ronin, Remi hums his agreement. Like Ronin, he doesn't think or promise in absolutes anymore, save for vowing to love the Star forever. That, nothing would change.

"Mmm." The sound is about as ambiguous as Remi's pulse of emotions are, as he lets himself be washed and held. "I use my body to help people in all sorts of ways, so in a sense I...almost do not view this as any different. Especially with things between us as they were." The but is weighty and obvious even though Remi doesn't say it.

"It was certainly the strangest sex I have ever had. You and I have tried to finish quickly because of work or Mateo, but this?" Frey made everything pleasurable to be true, and Remi had finished. Still, without time to savour or build things up properly, Remi would forever feel as though he had done Hotaru a disservice, strange as that was. Shaking his head and sighing, Remi can only shrug his shoulders. "Well. That is now...three? woman in a year? And yet still very gay. It is probably best that I will not be sleeping with anyone but you. I do not seem to have used my time wisely." Grinning mischievously at that, Remi tucks himself close to the Star so that he might put his husband directly under the water for a change.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 09:58 PM