[open] a typical torcher breakfast
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
born with salt on my skin
Honestly, she’d just come to see what the fuss was all about - see if maybe there was somethin’ incubation’ in them or if they were gonna start stinkin’ up the sands.

“Hey Ray,” Raza replies with a lazy wave, before turnin’ her attention to the man who had just announced his plans to hatch one of the eggs. Pullin’ away from the sun-warm shell, she raises a skeptical gaze towards his (admittedly) handsome and eager face. Ray beats her to speakin’ - but what she hears from the girl’s mouth is also a bit of a surprise.

“Wow, y’all are really invested in these guys, ain’t ya?” Shifting so that she leans a little more on the egg at her side, curious and amused eyes dart from one person to the next.

“I just don’t want ‘em rotting ‘n stinkin’ up the sands.” Raza shrugs, happy to let these two duke it out for a while or concoct a plan. But as far as she’s concerned, there’s more ‘n enough to go around. One for eatin'. One for hatchin'. One for - uh, whatever's left after that.
and the sea in my blood
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
[open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Raza - 06-04-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Ray - 06-07-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Raza - 06-09-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Ray - 06-10-2021, 03:15 AM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Raza - 06-18-2021, 01:06 AM