you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
It feels wrong to be here after what she has done, but it certainly doesn't stop her. Just as she'd helped build the Advocates, she'd built this bar with her own hands and won't be dissuaded from visiting. It doesn't mean she's having a good time however.

Some vague, desperate idea had driven her here. Thinking that perhaps it was her grief and inherent wallowing in the empty space of her spa that had put her off the food she made herself. That Atlas' ghost was what prompted her to throw back up anything that passed her lips. Clearly she was wrong, and what that means for her right now is a gravity too large for her brain to handle.

Instead she is left with her elbows on the table, hands deep in her hair as she pulls weakly at it, close to tears just from staring at her plate of food with only a few measly bites taken from its surface. Her stomach roils rebelliously, and the rest of the room falls away to leave her with a dawning realization she can't afford to have.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-07-2021, 12:07 AM